Thursday 6 October 2016

PURPOSE

When I started my blog I had hoped to have done a lot as an individual as I had taken the responsibility to be the voice of the plus size community in my country. Of late I have been frustrated about the direction of my blogging career. I dont just want to be a regular girl posting pictures on social media because anyone can do that I want to post a picture that says something without me having to type a description. Its not easy managing a blog at times it becomes overwhelming and before you know it you have stopped blogging completely. When owning a blog you must make sure you are consistent and stay true to your style (Lol, and I know all of these yet I am slacking). There are other factors though that lead to my absence but I will save you the trouble for I took the decision to blog for my page as well as other things I am doing. I am really passionate about this so I am just going to go ahead and do this. I am pumped and I am more determined to bring the best of fashion the best way I could (I am gonna pick up where I left off but do it better). Be on the look out for more posts to come.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment