Tuesday 18 August 2015

SELF LOVE

Picture Reblogged.

It’s been a while since my last post neh. I have been caught up with life doing this and that. If we were to talk about it would take forever, nonetheless it feels good to be back though, back to doing something I love and really enjoy. Today's post is all about self-love that is regard for one's own well-being and happiness and embracing one’s body. Forget the negative attitude society might have about you and just be comfortable in your skin no matter your size. I can’t stress this point enough. Be you, be confident and stay fabulous.


My friends Koketso Matlhape, Kelly Kathurima and I did this shoot the past weekend to showcase what self-love is according to us. We really had fun and if I could I will turn back the hands of time. This was one awesome way to celebrate woman’s month. See how we do it in two parts.









Koketso Matlhape...The lover




Kelly Kathurima...The Nubian Queen







BLACK AND WHITE




Yours Truly Queen Thick







From L-R: Koki, Tebbie, Bonolo, Amo and Kelly.


#Colour
#PlusSizeFashion
#SelfLove
#Makeup

Credits:
Stylist- Simply Soulful B - Plus-Size
Makeup- Beulah & Jelos Beauties
Photography- Lorraine Kinnear Photographs
Location- 3 Dikgosi Monuments @ CBD

3 comments:

  1. Your work is absolutely and incredibly amazing. You're such an awesome inspiration...keep rocking gal and God bless you to the max! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tebbie for the love and the words of encouragement. It really means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your passion for this will get u faar my Thick Queen!! Lots of Love!!

    ReplyDelete