Thursday 23 October 2014

A-LINE




I SWEAR THIS IS MAGAZINE WORTH. Got nothing but love for myself. :)




The versatility of the lime A-line skirt. Paired purple with lime and I balanced the bright colours with a black top. My kinda sexy. See how I wore the same skirt below.





SSB




Silhouette Picture....Gotta love this 


Diva she....


Bonolo the free soul the free spirit. These are one of the last shoots we did net for control..lol. I have always wanted to try this kind of shoot and I was really excited when we did it. I mixed pieces I had worn earlier to show how creative I can be with the lovely skirt my friend Opelo made for me. Its can go with anything thanks to its colour which I hated before. Trust Opelo to make me wear lime haish. Oh well! I really love the colour now and the skirt is one of my favourite in my wardrobe. Look out for more pic to come. I have bigger and better plans for upcoming photoshoots.

CREDITS
PHOGRAPHER: PHOTOGENIX PHOTOGRAPHY
MAKE-UP: YOURS TRULLY
STYLIST/WARDROBE: YOUYRS TRULLY (Skirt by Lesweedy Diaries)
LOCATION: BLOCK 5
ASSISTANT: GAONE

4 comments:

  1. I Have recently purchased a aline skirt and didn't know how to style it but now you've given me some ideas love both outfits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad I could be of much help. Send me a pic @ Simply Soulful B- Plus-Size neh

      Delete