Wednesday 22 May 2013

MY SISTERS FROM OTHER MOTHERS. (MY BEST FRIENDS)

OMG! How do I start to tell you about my friends my sisters. I love my girls so much and their friendship means a lot to me. We are from way back. I have known some since we were two years old, the other since we were 8 years old and 12 years old. We have shared most of our childhood together in BLOCK 9. Block 9 was the best back then. Love that hood. We have been there for each other in bad and in good times. We have had arguments and not spoken to each other etc hahaha crazy moments; but that has not stopped us from being good friends until now. There is so much I can tell you about my friends but let these pics tell you more about our friendship..our sisterhood. Meet Karabo Mandy Selabe, Gaone Gigg Moipone, Boitshwarelo Mia Mosate and Boitshoko Tshokiki Mosate (Twins). Love you girls with all my heart....SOULFUL B*....Bonolo Soulful B* Oabile <3




KARABO

BOITSHWARELO

GAONE


BOITSHOKO


YOURS TRULY BONOLO

THEN AND NOW

We don't look so different right. The pics at the top are from when we were very young. I think were around 13 years old not sure it was a long time ago. Now the pics below are recent. We all in our early twenties. Re makgarebe now. lol




With some of our friends at the twin's house. Left to right: Michelle, Bonolo(Me), Kitso, My little sister Motlatsi and Phemelo.




No comments:

Post a Comment