Monday 25 February 2013

THE BEGINNING

Looks like i am about to say a little prayer ha ha ha.

The  accessories... I love me some bangles. Never leave my house without them.

Shoes- Wedges...very cute and comfy.

Picmix this ishhh! luuurvvv it :)

Favs this picmix...:)

More picmix of the accessories i had on.
The nerdy glasses
The neck piece








These pictures were taken one night I was invited to attend a tv production partnership launch at Masa Center, CBD. I didnt know what to wear and then I went shopping in my mother's closet ha ha ha. Believe it or not that skirt is my mum's from way back. I came up with that look, I call it vintage with a modern twist. It was last minute and I was happy with it. SIMPLY B*

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Welcome to blogsphere!
    Good luck with your blog!
    Greetings from Algarve, Portugal
    Paulo Gonçalves

    I invite you to visit my blog
    http://viajaredescobrir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to all sexy curvy plus size BW

    ReplyDelete